· Review and analyze US Federal Government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to understand information technology service and product requirements
· Synthesize detailed information by researching technical topics through websites, blogs, forums etc. and by talking to SMEs, Technical Architects, etc. and apply them in bid responses
· Conceptualize and document proposals’ technical solution, technical approach and IT task responses
· Convert RFP requirements into compelling technical responses by converting bid solution ideas into well written and presentable matter in final bid proposal by interacting with solution architects, SMEs, bid coordinators, sales, legal and finance teams in USA and India
· Ensure that the spellings and grammar used in sentences are in accordance with a US communication style
· Create proposal sections, presentations, and commercials by understanding the customer requirements as per inputs from sales and delivery teams across business units of the company against agreed and sometimes tight deadlines.
· Ensure proposals are concise, well-written, compliant with requirements, and positioned appropriately as per the Company’s value proposition
· Create technology related white-papers, case studies, success stories, product presentations, website content and other artifacts for technical and non-technical audiences including customers, C-level executives, industry analysts.
· Maintain the internal knowledge repository by regularly updating and improving boilerplate write-ups.
· Convert complex technical concepts into succinct, impactful and easy to understand messages that project value to non-technical audiences