● Relevant experience in evaluating, architecting, planning, presenting & implementing security solutions for the enterprise
● Should have knowledge in Azure , AWS and GCP cloud platforms
● Should have knowledge to design and implement cloud security tools like NGFW , WAF , ALB etc .
● Should have knowledge to implement native cloud security offering of all leading cloud platforms
● ·Should have extensive management and domain experience in planning, designing, architecting, deploying solutions & controls (technical & operational) commensurate with the risks across prevent, detect, respond and predict domains
● ·Should possess sound experience, understanding and knowledge of security operations, processes and various security technologies e.g. NGFW, NGIPS, HIPS, WAF, Malware Protection & Anti-APT/Sandboxing, Endpoint Security, EDR, NAC, A.D., Adaptive Authentication, 2FA, Remote access VPN,SSO, IDAM, PIM, Web/email gateway security, USB storage controls, VAPT & Patch Mgmt., Secure Configuration & Hardening, Wireless Security, WIPS, Encryption – data at rest & data in transit (Site to site VPN, IPSec, PKI, SSL, etc.), Data Masking, Rights Management, MDM, DLP, Secure File Mgmt., Anti-phishing & Anti-rouge app, SIEM & Log monitoring, FIM, DAM, SOC processes & Security Incident Management etc.
● ·Should have sound understanding & knowledge of latest information security technologies and use of new technologies in security like machine learning, analytics, block-chain etc.
● ·Should have sound knowledge and understanding of frameworks, standards, best practices like ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, OWASP, SANS, etc. and IT operational processes
Primary Responsibilities: · Review and analyze US Federal Government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to understand information technology service and product requirements...Apply For This Job